This past year has been a doozy to say the least.
I’m talking to so many women whose lives shifted, got turned upside down and inside out and as the recalibration/reorganization process is now underway, one of the main areas that I see folks redefining is WORK.
So let me ask you this: Are you happy with your work life?
All of the time?
If you’re being honest with yourself, what’s the truth right now?
Regardless of where you fall on the spectrum, if you’re grappling or struggling with any aspect of your work life right now or trying to clarify the direction you’re headed next, this episode is for you!
In this week’s episode I cover:
- The subject of women & desire, why it can be so challenging to know what we want, pursue what we want and feel permission to get what we want.
- How some of the qualities and skills we’ve developed that have helped us attain a certain level of success, may actually be hindering our ability to create lives that are authentically fulfilling to us as adults.
- 5 Thought provoking prompts to support a deeper investigation into your professional life, what’s working, what’s not working and what might need to change.
- A holistic view of what work is, what it is not, and why it is so important that we have conscious awareness around what is in alignment for us in relationship to our work.
- 7 Thought provoking prompts to uncover and discover your unique values as they are right now in your life.
- Ideas about how to integrate more of your values into your everyday life and work.
This episode is more of a workshop style piece–meaning that it is intended as a resource to support you in actually doing some of the deeper reflection necessary to get more of what you want in your work and life.
I highly recommend listening to this one when you can sit down with a pen and paper and when you aren’t rushed!