Seriously, she is whip-smart, thoughtful, funny and refreshingly honest about all things parenting, business, work and LIFE.
Having Sarah with us this week is a dream come true for me and I know you’re going to get so many goodies out of this conversation!
In this week’s episode Sarah and I cover:
- Sarah’s honest experience of how she is doing as a mother, business owner and human after over a year of pandemic upheaval.
- Why we don’t have to do things the way they’ve always been done, whether that is in business, parenting or any other area of life.
- The organic evolution of Sarah’s business and how she continues to listen, iterate and grow.
- Sarah’s radical recommendation to “DO HALF” and how to practically go about applying this concept to our everyday lives.
- The importance of systems thinking, looking for repeatable results and reflection when it comes to shifting upsetting patterns or maximizing the goodness in our lives.
- The need to deeply question and resist the larger cultural narratives of parenting and work and instead to forge our own paths rooted in our unique values and families.
- What Sarah suggests we pay most attention to in our work, family and lives as our country transitions out of pandemic life and into what’s next.
And SO much more!
Even if you are not a parent or a business owner, this episode is packed with really important ideas about how to take more creative ownership of our lives, our values and our desires.