In our digital world, and with all of the responsibilities of adult life, it can often feel like the pace just won’t slow down.
The older I get, the more I recognize the need to pro-actively resist the non-stop pace of a go-go world and instead claim and prioritize unplugged down time.
So that’s why today I’m sharing a podcast episode with you all about how to create a social media detox that works for you (if you want to try it!)
Women feeling overwhelmed, overworked and stretched too thin is a major issue and the constant stimulation and fractured attention of the digital age does not help one bit.
In this episode I cover:
- My personal experiences of conducting different social media experiments over the last decade–everything from addictive daily use to multiple year long breaks.
- The benefits that my clients and I have both experienced as a result of reducing or completely eliminating social media for a period of time.
- The drawbacks of reducing or removing all social media from one’s life and different ways to combat those drawbacks.
- A series of questions to ask yourself if you are curious about changing your personal relationship with social media and where to begin.
- 4 simple steps for how to implement a temporary or more permanent change in your relationship with social media based on your personal goals, dreams and desires.
- My favorite documentary, The Social Dilemma, on the subject if you want to take this deeper!