In this rich and uplifting interview Lisa Dion shares powerful wisdom about how to lead an inspiring and purposeful life that is in alignment with who you truly are.
By listening to this episode you will get so many practical and useful ways to start engaging differently with your own life and also hear some powerful stories from Lisa’s life about how she navigates her personal challenges in an ongoing manner to find increasing levels of fulfillment and purpose each year.
Some of the rich topics we cover include:
- Why we will never “arrive” at some perfect, complete place of fulfillment and purpose and what we should be pursuing instead.
- How we can partner with the challenges and unwanted symptoms in our lives to become even more whole and even more congruent over time.
- The dynamic and ever-changing quality of purpose and how critical it is that we utilize our awareness, presence and individualized feedback loops to understand and befriend ourselves at a deeper level.
- Lisa’s experience with depression and adrenal fatigue after becoming a mother 15 years ago and how she found her way to greater happiness and health.
- How Lisa manages her time and energy in a dynamic and creative way to feel most purposeful in her daily living as a successful entrepreneur, mother, teacher, author and coach.
- Why our purpose and fulfillment are critically linked to our worthiness and how women can remember their worthiness.
This conversation is nuanced and multi-dimensional. Lisa had me laughing and teary, hopeful and inspired to take action. This interview packs a punch and I know you’ll enjoy listening to it as much as I enjoyed having the dialogue.
Lisa Dion, LPC, RPT-S, is an international teacher, creator of Synergetic Play Therapy, founder and President of the Synergetic Play Therapy Institute, and host of the Lessons from the Playroom podcast. She is the author of Aggression in Play Therapy: A Neurobiological Approach for Integrating Intensity and is the 2015 recipient of the Association for Play Therapy’s Professional Education and Training Award of Excellence.