In this information packed episode we get to hear from Dr. Tiffany Shelton Mariolle about the step by step process of how to manifest what we desire in our lives.
Dr. Mariolle walks us through some of the most common myths and misconceptions when it comes to the idea of manifestation and how to wholeheartedly engage the process as a life transformation tool.
This conversation covers:
- What it means to “vibrate high” and why raising our personal vibration is not about pushing away sadness, anger or any other difficult emotions.
- What it looks like to have a faithful mind and how to support ourselves spiritually when we lose our belief in life.
- The power of visualization, experiencing gratitude, abundance and contentment with what we already have, even while we simultaneously long for something else.
- The fundamental need for aligned actions and strategic engagement toward the things that we desire.
- The importance of seeing ourselves as abundant and fulfilled now, just as things are, even as we continue to aim for larger manifestations in our lives.
- How things like resistance and limiting beliefs impact our ability to create what we think we want in our lives and how to shift these contractions when they emerge.
- How Dr. Mariolle speaks about the concept of manifestation feels like a breath of fresh air because she makes the whole practice feel approachable, doable and grounded in real life.
She integrates so much of her background and education as a psychologist and as an advocate for positive psychology while also weaving in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) principles–all of which create a very well-rounded and realistic way of approaching the concept of manifestation, which can sometimes feel out of reach or overly idealistic.
I highly recommend this episode and I hope you enjoy learning some new ways to approach going after your desires, as I certainly did!
Dr. Tiffany Shelton Mariolle is a psychologist, published author, and owner of the Conscious Life Shop. People call her the “Manifesting Psychologist” because she’s on a mission to help folks manifest their dream life through her writing, videos, teaching and her program Dream Life Academy.
To learn more about Dr. Tiffany Shelton Mariolle and her program Dream Life Academy check out her website and social media channels here: